Wonderful Saturday ❤️

It's Saturday today :) 15th August 2015 ! Family Day ... Enjoy myself today hehe wanted to Thank my family for coming down to visit me and my two kids ^.^ Thank you for the time and effort too... Love you all very much~ so much~ ❤️❤️❤️


Today morning wake up and Javier says good morning to everyone ^.^ hehe! Lovely boy :)

Today brought Javier for Jaundice appointment at polyclinic, so far the result is good... The range have decreased ;) it's a good sign hehe~ I'm so glad ^.^

My family came in the afternoon ❤️ but somehow my naughty Jerald is sleeping when they arrived ... But they came into my room and take a look at Javier ^.^ hehe! My papa always having the father love look when he saw my two kids ❤️❤️❤️ hehe

Feel a little pity that we all didn't get to take selfie or a group photo just now ... Suddenly thought of it :( it's been a really long time, but I believe there's always next time hehe ^.^


Starting to plan a little more on Javier's full months event already :) looking forward but somehow feeling stressful haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower