One week ...

Suddenly remember that today it's the exactly one week that I got admission before deliver ... 

13th August 2014, Thursday ^.^
Day by day just pass on like this, so fast haha ... Actually I'm really looking forward to Javier's full month hehe~ cause means that I'm able to shower everyday but I hope that my stitches will recover well ... Was feeling so much sharp pain :( and I have eaten up all the pain killers :(


Hehe ❤️❤️❤️ caught Javier smiling after I feed him and put him for bed ^.^ Looking just like when Jerald's newborn hehe both looking so charming and chubby omgggg ^.^ hehe comment it on my own :D


One more photo of Javier ❤️ somehow since the day I fetch Javier home, I find out that whenever I look at Jerald ... He really seems so big, I mean grown up so much :) hehe~ really big boy already ❤️ still love him so much ^.^ really wish that full month will be here soon haha so that I could carry him and hug him ❤️❤️❤️

Tomorrow is Friday ^.^ sister said she will visit me hehe :) happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower