Aiyoooo~

Out of sudden dinner time bout 7pm plus Father in law wanted to go clinic and see doctor ... Mother in law didn't eat her dinner but rush and accompany Father in law to the clinic, family doctor ...


Mother in law so poor thing :( really don't know how she can tolerate haha ... They both went out to clinic after that I look after Jerald awhile while feeding Javier... As hubby is having his dinner, hubby came into the room after he's done ...



Hubby carry Jerald out to living room with him as I'm feeding Javier and hubby wants me to rest too ... Haha but I till now then settle down everything that I wanted to settle ...

Now going to use laptop :) hehe going to create Javier's full month invitation cards ^.^ hehe


Have cereal drink for my "dinner"!? Haha with crackers :) cause I didn't have my lunch but my dinner early, feeling hungry at this time haha ... 

Thank you hubby ❤️❤️❤️ for always thinking of me and thought of me ^.^ LOVE YOU~ so much ^.^ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower