Waiting ... :)

It's 6pm now ... Currently waiting at Delivery Suite, waiting for staff to bring me up to ward ... Somehow the Admission apartment have closed so that's why I'm waiting at Delivery Suite ... Also There's quite a number of people came up here too ! 

The registration counter staff have been working for more than 12 hours!? Poor people~ short of staff everywhere! Hope they take good care too! ❤️


Yup! I'm still missing my big boy Jerald ^.^ hehe! Hope he will be a good boy when I'm not around, I love you Jerald! Mummy missing you every sec ❤️ hehe!!! 

I guess I will be deliver before 8th August so I hope and I guess tomorrow everything will be settle... Not sure whether it will be this coming midnight or tomorrow morning, the nurse said will receive fax from ward ... After that they will called me to go Delivery Suite once there's room for me to deliver ...


Hehe!!! I got my Lock Screen Wallpaper changed! ^.^ while on the way to KKH... Took cab over as bus need to wait for 15 minutes and also the weather is so bad, heavy rain! 

God bless me ! Everything will be fine and smooth! And my newborn will be ok and well! God bless~ ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower