Afternoon ^.^

Hubby today went for his management meeting/outing ... He came home at around 5am plus in the morning and then set wrong alarm at 8am as he need to go NTUC and purchase Javier's milk powder ...

Meanwhile MIL also get hubby to help her buy some stuff too, so in the end hubby went for groceries haha~


Javier wake up at 4am plus, nearly 5am for feeding ... Was feeding him for just a while after that hubby reached home ...


Having a little hard time putting Javier for bed and feeding him these few days :( so tiring ...


Have my first meal almost in the noon time ... But in between I did wake up once at about 10am plus to feed Javier ... But went back for a short nap :) so feeling better now and having a little more energy ...


After my meal I have vita soy ^,^ hehe hubby specially bought it for me ❤️ after confiment I think I have to change it to Nutri Soy as the calcium is higher and have lesser sugar choice ... And also I'm used to it with the taste :)


Alright~ I have been drinking Chicken Essence these two days :) being force by hubby :P haha just kidding :D I'm trying to have one bottle every morning :) for the sake of my body and health~ Stay Strong ❤️


Miss my big boy Jerald ^,^ he came into my room once he knew I'm awake haha so while I was having my meal, he was on the bed watching iPad ...


Always like to disturb me when I'm eating haha ... Actually I don't really wanted to give him the iPad as I really afraid that his eye sight will become worst or spoiled? :( 

But thank you MIL that she's also trying not to give him the iPad but toys haha~ we have lots and lots of toys at home, oh my god!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower