Enjoy my last day ...


My darling Jerald just fall asleep... He did
not have his afternoon nap since yesterday, maybe somehow he knew that I will not be home starting tomorrow and going to deliver !? Lol! Any such things? Hahaha~

Tomorrow will be the admission date, but I have not packed my bag yet! Doesn't have the mood to do it actually haha! 

Today my dearest brother didn't go for work, he said he woke up late so don't feel like going for work already as he lazy to rush haha! So he came to visit me and Jerald during evening time just now ...


Same goes to my Uncle Ben, he came my house to collect the SG50 McD Hello Kitty... I help him to ordered online together with mine, finally yesterday night just arrived !!! As uncle Ben kept asking me about it~ haha

And then we all have dinner together at my house coffee shop! Five of us haha! It's been quite some time since we have meal together ... But this time left out my sister :(


(Seafood Soup, 海鲜汤)


(Sizzling Tofu, 鐵板豆腐)


(Sweet & Sour Pork, 咕咾肉)
(Prawn Paste Chicken, 蝦醬雞)

Total cost of $45.50 ... Included five plates of rice ! Haha! Kind of worth it and it really taste soooooo awesome ^.^ Especially the chicken wing ! Yum yum haha!!! 

Once again thank you all for today and everything !!! I enjoy my last day before admission~ really thankful! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower