Good night ... 22/08/2015

It's getting late ... Going to midnight soon ... somehow feeling stressful I don't know why ~ feel like slapping myself most of the time ... Depression? might be~ haha

Yup~ just lose my temper, and most of the time ... Cried as well, find myself very irritating and useless... Stupid as well~ just feel so hopeless... Tired? Or worst... I don't know~


After more than one hour of feeding Javier finally fall asleep, make me till don't know what to do... What I can do is to tolerate now and futures... This is all what I deserves and fated...


Alright~ shall stop thinking bout anything and go to sleep ... Have to wake up in another two to three hours time for next feeding ... 

Good night ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower