Good evening ❤️ 17/08/2015


Just now 4pm plus took some photo of Javier ^.^ hehe having his milk ... I sleep when he sleeps, the whole morning and afternoon I was really~ totally~ exhausted omg :( till evening time bout 4pm plus I have a little of energy ... 

I was so tired till I skip my lunch, but mother in law was cooking dinner already when I wake up... But she didn't want me to be starve so she cooked my dinner first :) bless ^.^ ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you~ 


Javier really took such a loooooong time for his feeding haha and also have to change his diapers twice every feeding ;) hehe~ 


Javier's sleepy face ^.^ hehe~ yesterday night discussed Javier's Full Month event with hubby, we thought of catering and settle but have not placed our order as we still not confirm with the guest on that day ... Feeling stress haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower