Bad mood, bad day ...

Woke up at 11pm plus ... Really feeling so tired and no energy, I go to sleep with my empty stomach most of the time and then wake up with gastric pain ... Hopeless :(

It's Tuesday, 18/08/2015 ❤️ the first thing I wake up is to hear elderly people shouting, nagging and quarrel ... Feel very tired~ so tired of it ... I don't want to comment or even say anything to them it's because I respect them as elderly ...

I know elderly people are almost like this and also naggy for our small generation own goods... But sometimes I really thinks that home got kids already, can't they just kindly think and control!? With the vulgarities all over their mouth ... Can't imagine in future what if my kid learn from them ... Sighhhhh ...




Jerald came into my room twice, sayang his little brother ^.^ and then running here and here inside the room... Climbed up the chair to view outside of the windows, I told him no aero plane :P haha~ but he ignored me :(


After two hours of feeding and changing diapers ... TIRED~ as usual ... It's already 14:20 now, so fast it's already afternoon and then going evening omg~ everyday routine will be like this? 0.0 God Bless Me please :(

Off to pump milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower