Good niggggght~ 26/08/2015

Oh gooood~ today it's a looooooong day for me and hubby ... Omg~ can't believe we're outside the whole day, at hospital ... Feeling so tired but I still have to post for today :) 

Having bad headache since morning I wake up before heading out for appointment ... Javier went to see General Therapy, the lady thought us how to massage for Javier to improve his neck muscle ...


It really looks scary when she show us how to stretch Javier muscle too~ omg~ me and hubby's eyes were so bigggg and our mouth opened wide ... Totally shocked~


But I have to tolerate to see Javier crying and be evil to stretch his muscle for him :( feeling heartbroken ... But for his own good and in future so I must do this to him, it's not painful at all actually :) hope he will be discharge early as expected ❤️ 加油~ 寶寶 ❤️ 媽媽也一起加油 ^.^


The minute me and hubby got home Jerald woke up from his nap ... So hubby went for shower as he's rushing to go for work, after that had MIL to shower Javier ... I brought Jerald into the room once Javier is done with shower, cause MIL wanted to clean the floor ...




My chubby Javier ^.^ hehe bought him out the whole day with me and hubby ... Haha spend most of the time feeding him and changing diapers haha

Went out from the house since 9.30am plus and then got home around 7pm plus??? I feel bad and sorry towards hubby :( he's working 4pm actually but got delay for a few hours but he did informed his boss ...

Feel bad to let him wait and being so tired, also feel sorry that he need to rush for work after the whole day of appointment ... Tomorrow still have meeting in the morning 9am :(

Throwback photo :)

Hubby :) thank you so much for today~ thank you so much for your loving big heart~ thank you for always being there for me when I needed you~ ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you very much, for being a great and hard working daddy for our two prince ^.^ I LOVE YOU~ hubby! You're the best hubby and daddy in my heart ❤️ hehe


Was feeding Javier after shower for him :) I get to eat my dinner at 9pm plus, which after I settle down everything and of cause Javier ... 

For today ... Whole day at hospital, doesn't really want to mention already ... Have been waiting and waiting for the whole day... Settle everything at about 6pm plus and then waited for cab till the time is almost 7pm plus when we got home... Traffic jam :(



Jerald is inside my room just now ... Come hug me as usual hehe after that MIL brought him to their room and putting him for bed now ...

I guess that's all for today ? Haha~ better to :P I guess Javier is waking up soon for his next feeding ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower