Good Evening 21/08/2015


I find the play pen looking so big haha lucky there's still left with some space to walk around :) just feed Javier not long ago, he's sleeping now ^.^


Such a big bed for Javier hehe ❤️❤️❤️ It Friday today :) Javier is exactly Two Weeks old today ^.^ 

Sister and mum came to visit me too, feeling so bliss ... Happy that I have people to chat with although I'm tired but worth it to spend time with my family :) Both of them went down to coffee shop and have dinner with my papa ...


Snap a photo of Javier just now before Javier falls asleep ^.^ 

Today, hubby went for his running, at Punggol Park ... Missing him when every time he's not at home ...

Before hubby went out, he complained to me hahaha~ Sorry I didn't mention that you help me when I needed during the midnight~ Thank you dear ^.^ ❤️❤️❤️ Love you deep deep~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower