Can't decide ...

Yesterday went for Diabetic Appointment, seen the doctor, the dietitian and the Social Worker ... Plus I made a new appointment for my Kidney follow up, and will receive the blood test prescription form during maybe next week ...

I think I have to give up on feeding breast milk, the reason is very simple and same with why I stop feeding Jerald breast milk too ... Yup~ all due to medication :( sadly to say that I have to look out and control  my blood sugar so there's a few medication will affect for breast feeding ...

But if I took out the medication my blood sugar will be affected :( so sad ... My life sucks~ but I have a supportive and understanding husband... I'm bliss ❤️ hehe

Currently my weight now is 57kg, last result before deliver is 64kg ... I lost 7kg, but before pregnancy my weight was in between 53kg ~ 55kg, can't recall ... but BMI range is 42kg ~ 56kg ... Stress!~

But to me, now weight isn't any matter yet ... The big problem is my blood sugar ... Sighhhhhh~ why my confiment have to be so stress and tiring ... Sad life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower