One more day ...

One more day to go ... Thursday I have to go for admission for my deliver already :) somehow I'm still worried ... FIGHTING ^.^

It's 4th August 2015, Tuesday~ today! :) went out for lunch with my beloved sister and mum ^.^ before heading out, I showered Jerald hehe! It's been a long time since I last shower him ❤️ I guess today will be the last time I shower Jerald before I go for my deliver :(


Have Handmade noodle (秋蓮板面) for lunch ... 


Hehe! I love Food Republic Ice Lemon Tea~ it's the best ^.^

We have a great chat after our lunch haha after that we went daiso and NTUC Fairprice :D sister went off after payment for Fairprice as she work 5pm and she's late! Feel bad to delay her time, caused sister lated for work! Forgotten to see the time as well ... Sighhhh! 


Thank you ! For the time to accompany me before my deliver ❤️❤️❤️ I love you all~ ^.^ See you all tomorrow hehe!! Another enjoyable day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower