Good afternoon ...


Have my breakfast late, I think it's brunch already haha! Morning hubby read his email and saw HDB mailed him, I'm not sure what's really regarding about... I only knew that our chance of getting the flat unit is 50/50 percent ... as our position number is #12, I was surprised ... Just hopefully we will be selected and get the flat unit ^.^ praying hard ~


Hehe ^.^ snap a few photos of baby Javier when he wake up to have his milk and diapers changed lol :) Wanted to Thannnnk my dearest hubby for helping to feed Javier during the midnight time about 1am to 2am ❤️❤️❤️ 


I know it really tortures you when feeding baby, burping baby, and also especially changing diapers and putting baby to sleep :) haha! 

Wanted to Thank you for your patience always whenever i can be so naggy and bad temper till I say bad comments ... Thank you for your big big heart ❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU~ Dear Dear ^.^


Thank you hubby for the effort and letting me to rest and sleep whenever I really need to :) you're really a perfect ❤️ wonderful Father ^.^ we all Love you~ Hubby! Daddy of two prince ^.^ hehe ❤️❤️❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower