Headache ...


This naughty boy of mine ... Really giving me headache, making a mess for me :( Jerald didn't have his afternoon nap, so I only get to sleep less than an hour? After that I look after him ... Sad


Hope Jerald will be sleeping early tonight~ pray hard! Lol~ some times I just can't tolerate him being irritated so I got no choice but to smack his hand :(

I was busy looking after Javier, feeding Javier and changing diapers ... But Jerald keep disturbing me, sighhhh... Makes me feel so fed up till I smack him :( aiyoooo~ 


Feeling a little tired already, put Javier on his bed but I think he still want milk ... 

Tonight not sure what time hubby will be home, I guess 5am or 6am plus :( he always got home around this timing when every time he do stock take ...

Missing hubby~ and once again war through the night all by myself ... TIRED


I also do hope that Javier won't give me any problem during midnight feeding ... :( I really need to get more rest before full month is here :( 

That day I'm sure will be very rushing and busy for us ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower