Feeling bad :(


Have dinner with all these three dishes :) yummy~

Today my parent came in the evening but before they came my brother have already Whatsapp me and told me that they coming over to my house for a short visit ... I didn't know what's the reason as they came in the evening haha

They went NEX mall as what I know haha but the reason they came it's because Uncle Ben told them that I'm very pissed off and angry... I post some status on Facebook yesterday about how tired I am to hear people nagging at me ... So in the end it's a misunderstanding :( 

Sorry !!! Papa mama that I let you all worry about me almost all the time :( really thank you very much for all the love, the time and the effort ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower