So busy and tiring ...

Hello~ Today it's the last day of August ... Time really flieeeees haha it's already31st  August 2015, Monday :)


Was having a hard time taking care of Javier these few days ... Have not been sleeping for almost three days but yesterday I did get to sleep more ...


Yesterday midnight Javier was crying so badly, can't calm him down and stop him from crying ... We did but it didn't last for 3 minutes, so I get the tummy oil and rub on Javier's tummy...

After that he got better, have his feeding and then fall asleep ... The time is already nearly 3am ... But really glad that he's ok already ❤️


Javier woke up at 6am plus for his next feeding so I get to sleep a couples of hours more than usual :)


Jerald always being so naughty haha but still love him so much no matter what ❤️❤️❤️ bring him into the room when I wake up cause MIL was busy, plan to sleep back actually but no choice ...


Hubby just went out for work ... Doing stock take today, tomorrow he's off day but still have to go for running ... Although I'm tired and have to look after kids, but hubby is more tired than I do ...

He still have to look after the house, go for work, complete his running and etc :( most of the time I feel sad to see hubby go for work ...

Love you hubby ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower