Missing my hubby! ❤️


(Throwback photo of hubby and Jerald hehe!) ^.^

Missing my hubby ❤️ feel so sad that he need to work before I go for my deliver, just few more days ... Thought his off day he's able to accompany to go out or stay at home with me, I even have plans... But in the end got ruined ... No choice! :(

Admission that day hubby still have to go work for the SG50 Kitty thing ... Sigh! I need to wait for him after work and go for admission with me ... 

I'm missing you! So much~ hubby!!! ❤️❤️❤️


Anyway~ my mummy bought this from toy windmill from Daiso! Haha~ she knew Jerald will like it a lot :D in deed he does! Haha ^.^

Hmmm! Actually I'm waiting for hubby to reply my whatsapp, I knew that he's busy and must be really tired! Poor hubby~ I love you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower