Morning ...

Time is getting near noon time ... Javier wake up at 10.30am plus for feeding ... I have totally no energy, whole body so weak and same goes to my both legs and arm ... And even my neck too, muscle aches...

I think that I don't have the energy to carry Jerald ... I scare I might drop him :( really feeling so tired and painful today ... Very sad ... 


Throught the whole night, Javier wake up two hourly for his feeding :( shag~ damn shag! I didn't get to sleep well, so now I'm having very bad headache ... :(


This naughty Jerald :) missing him so much ❤️

Think today my energy will be gone seriously :( have been suffer for days already ... Looking after Javier alone all the time and all night, I'm really tired :(

Tired till feel like crying, but there's really no tears ... Now even my eyes is tired to cry too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower