加油再加油❤️


Mother in law cook breakfast for me, she's my confinement nanny! :D Really wanted to Thank her ❤️ she's must be having a hard time too! Really appreciate very much! 感恩~ ^.^

I guess I really need to make myself to eat more and recover well this time ... FIGHTING! Hope everything will be smooth and over soon :) 加油 ❤️


I feel tired when every time I have to swallow so many medicine everyday ... Omg! Wanted to vomit haha :D


Hehe! Jerald was always my naughty boy, funny boy... Told him that he's going for shower or wash up, he will always run to grab his toys and then rush to the toilet :D so funny till I can't stop laughing! Haha ^.^ Mummy loves you no matter what ok my silly boy! Although you're KorKor now :D hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower