I'm home today ...

Hello!!!! I'm so and proudly happy to announce that I have delivered and going home today ^.^ hehehehe!!! 

It's 8th August 2015, Saturday ... Delivered yesterday afternoon, time is 14:57 ^.^ hehe nearly 15:00! It's was really fast, can't believe! Really feel so relief when the second my number two prince is delivered! All cramp pain are gone, and also feel so happy that he's out to say hello to the world ^.^ hehe! 


Kekeke! Hubby snap photo of him for me :) really feel so nervous and touching, finally! Really finally~ I told my hubby "Finally~" he's delivered when the minute he's out :) cause I was really in so much pain till I cried twice while waiting it to be push out haha! Really cannot tolerate the pain! :(


6th August 2015, Thursday! Was admitted to KKH, went to Delivery Suite but they said have to send me to the wards instead as they have no room currently... In the end they still send me to a room, so I went and lie down for them to monitor me ... But I lie down for like half an hour the contraction started! And the pain starts, really cannot believe! 


Was send back to the wards as I'm not processing, cause I was being planned to induce and they did put in a tablet but my cervix didn't open and process well ... So I have my breakfast before having CTG Scan ...

Somehow went back to the wards at 6am plus, was in the Delivery Suite for like almost 12 hours! Waiting and in pain oh my god! After that they send me down again at 12pm plus as I feel my contractions are getting worst...

So really thankful to the nurse for chasing the Delivery Suite staff to get a room for me! So went in after that and outside was having heavy rain! It was really cooooold and I was shivering till I get the staff nurse to off the air con for me haha!


Was lying on the bed and somehow the contractions was very bad so in the end around 2pm plus my water bag burst! This time on its own! I was shocked and in so much surprised !!! I told my husband that my water bag burst and get him to inform the nurse...

And then the pain came! The worst cramp pain ever had!!! OMG~ almost faint!!! Was so happy and doesn't want to recalled how torturing it was throughout the whole process !!! :( 


So thank god that he was delivered well and smooth! But he got choke when the second he was delivered, I was so worried but lucky he's fine after that ... ^.^ hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower