Good Evening :) 19/08/2015

Have a great day with my mum and sister hehe although it's just a few hours ^.^ Thanks for coming ❤️❤️❤️ and thank you for always thought of me as well~ Thank you for the LOVE for me and my two kids ❤️ 感恩~

Today hubby doing house keeping, will be home around 3 or 4 in the midnight :( feeling more lonely without hubby at home ... No choice but to wait haha


Snap photos of Javier in the afternoon before my mum and sister came :) hehe~ tomorrow Javier have Jaundice check up appointment again, after appointment will go Fairprice and purchase some stuff before going home ;) hehe

Going to bring the new pram that we bought for Javier ^.^ hehe~ it's purple color! My favorite ❤️ hehe


Thank you papa and mum for the set of clothes for Javier ^.^ will get him to wear  home on Full Month that day ... counting down to two more weeks time, I'm so excited :) somehow the list of guest and food ordering is half settled ^.^

Currently Jerald is in my room using iPad haha :P and Javier is still sleeping but me can't sleep and rest yet ... In laws are watching drama show ... Sighhhhhh I'm so so tired :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower