I need a nap ... :(


Just done feeding Javier not long ago and I hope he falls asleep haha so that I'm able to take a small nap as well ...

Today get to shower Javier too I mean get MIL to shower Javier :) hehe but before going for nap I need to settle Javier's clothes first ... 


My dear Javier please have a good sleep ❤️❤️❤️ haha

Yesterday went Kallang Bahru with hubby after his running :) bought stuff for full month event, but still left out something so tomorrow heading NEX mall altogether hehe

Slightly having headache wonder how are we suppose to bring the two kids out, with in laws as well ... The whole family will be going together haha

Thought of the sling suddenly, think I will use the SG50 luggage Sling ^,^ first try haha hope I'm able to used it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower