Good afternoon ❤️ 25/08/2015

It's the first post of the day ... Feeling energy low today :( Get to have my first meal in the noon time, really got no appetite at all... Forced myself to eat actually, tonight dinner I guess I have to squeeze all the food into my tummy again ... 


Settle Javier and I'm heading for bed now ... Feeling so tired :( backache recently ... Sighhhh

Hubby went out for his zone? Outing or batch outing? Not sure but I think hubby mention D&D ...


Counting to 10 more daaaayyys OMG~ that's fast~ it's next week :) but things haven planned and settle yet ... Too tired to do anything :(

Some more hubby is not at home that often, tomorrow there's appointment for Javier... Me as well, at SGH, but hubby is working tomorrow so will be rushing a little :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower