Haix.... tired sia T.T Just came back from school ^^
Feel so bad lor cos jie yesterday call mi help her buy fries for her cos she wanna eat den I said okie den I den remember that I forgot to bring money so reach home liao den tell her lor but I got msg and tell her but she didn't read it so I jiu said today pei her go eat de but at the end tell her that don feel like goinq anywhere and also no mood...
Jie sorry leh..... nxt time I treat euu eat and buy ur birthday present alright!? ^-^

Haix....
Sian lor today in school....
Everyday do the same thing repeat the day worx ai yo~ ! -_-'''
Diao......Still have a lot of thing to revise, learn and solve worx... T.T
I nowadays really hate/don like recess time >~<'
Some students/people is really de damn wat lor euu hungry we also hungry de mah no need like that jiu cut in mai queue den mah wat the hell lor....
Euu girl guides wan so wat!? other class wan so wat!? wearinq spectacles so wat big deal HUH!??? bleah....
Ur face look discustinq okie! Euu think we NT student wan nice to bully ar!?
Think we don dare to scold/shout or beat euu meh =P
Euu do that infront of mi again and some more is cut mai euu better watch out!
I know euu sec four wan so wat big banana I oso sec four de okie! euu dumb!?
NA wan de so wat think euu smart meh huh!? only smart in eattinq and cut people queue bahx haha.... bleahhhhh!!! ..............

Really hate all that kind of people lor no brains de sia...
If have ar think not grow on the head lor =P
Ai yo~ wat the hell lor today science lesson arrrr.....
The bois hor is.... wao lao is the damn noisy lor cant shut their mouth one secs de lor haix.... As noisy just like euu goinq to bugis walk or even worst lor haix.... hahas....
But although they noisyhor.... but they look cute lor hahas ^^
Just like I said de 4T9 is the best ^^ hahas =P

Sian sia now I one person alone at home lor T.T wanna cry liao lah!
Don know where mai mummy go worx haix......
Okie lah mai today wonderful day <> 020209 <> [date] jiu post till here le nothinq else to add on liao hahas ^^
BB~! MUACKSSSS~!!!!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower