Last day of September :)

Yup~ today is the last day of September ALREADY~ time flieeeeees! Haha~ waiting for my "paid" to process ... Somehow I'm afraid of the money, cause once it comes, it will be gone very soon ... Sad life~


Today I woke up early at about 09:00am plus ... Sigh~ I meant to go back to sleep after feeding Javier but MIL brought Jerald out of her room cause she wanted to wash things ... So I decided not to sleep and as I know that she wanted to do the laundry as well ...

So I force myself to accompany Jerald, I on the TV and find "Robotcar Poli" cartoon from YouTube :)


He was having fun as well~ he was happy and dancing when I switch to the cartoon ^,^ hehe funny boy~ ❤️❤️❤️


Have our dinner at after 08:00pm :) I was so hungry haha don't know why ... Wanted to Thank MIL for always feeding me dinner hahaha~ I'm gaining weight and getting fatter OMG~ stress!!! 

Hehe~ MIL gave Jerald a slice of oranges, he lick for a few times and then squeeze it~ after that throw it on the floor! Oh god~ haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower