OMG~


Naughty Jerald ~ can't believe that Jerald get to fall asleep at this timing, it's 1am ! Oh god~ lucky I haven go for bed yet if not I really don't know how in laws settle Jerald ...

I put Jerald to sleep but lucky it did not take half and hour to put Jerald for bed... If not my back bones really going to break haha


I have to look after Jerald once MIL went out to Tekka market to collect for ordering ... She bought chicken, I think 5 whole chicken ? To cook on this coming Saturday, Full Month :)


Hubby working closing today, he really tired I know poor thing! Love you hubby ❤️❤️❤️ he closing station for today and tomorrow, he told me bout it in WhatsApp just now... 

Friday is another rushing and busy day... I think should go for bed now, I'm tired too... One tired better than both me and hubby tired ... If not nobody can tolerate how bad it is ... 

JIAYOU~ ❤️❤️❤️ miss you hubby! MUACKS 

Good night ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower