老公~ 生日快樂!我愛你 ❤️


My dearest husband ❤ It's a once a year thing :) wanted to speak out from my heart... 

❤️ I'm glad to have you by my side whenever I needed you, you will never leave me alone no matter how bad the situations is. ❤️

❤️ You will always be by my side supporting me when I'm giving up, you will never failed to make me LOL when I'm angry and down. ❤️

❤️ So I'm here to Thank you for being your very best to be what a husband need to do, Responsible! Thank you for being such a caring and awesome daddy to our two prince! ❤️

❤️ Thank you for everything you have done for this family, Thank you for being such a understanding husband! and lastly~ Thank you for letting me into your life! ❤️

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to the KING of my HEART ^,^

❤️ I Love You~ Hubby!!! ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower