21/09/2015


Have breakfast with hubby at coffee shops before we go for Child Care center to enroll our two Prince ... But for toddler the chance is not high but hopefully it will be Jerald's turn soon, as the list is really long and we've applied it since last year ...

For Javier we decided to enroll him at about six months onwards :) and have discussed with hubby maybe when I starts to work if possible I might get my mum to look after while I'm working so when I ended work I can fetch him home... Also planned to work morning shift 9am to 5pm, so the timing will be just nice :)

The time slot for the child care is 7am to 7pm and for Saturday only for toddler 7am to 2pm :)


Take a short nap before dinner ~ really bless to have a break while MIL cooked dinner for the family :) Thank you MIL! 


We all have dinner together before hubby went for mid night shift... Went to seng kang swimming complex McD to learn new boiled out for the new machine? Haha not sure ~ so tonight I'll be alone til tomorrow morning 7 or 8am ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower