Hello~ Afternoon !

Good afternoon~ the time is 02:00pm now ... Time really flies~ sighhhhhh! Yesterday midnight Javier gave me and hubby a hard time :( so as Jerald cause in laws want to sleep quite early at about 10.30pm? She not feeling well ... But she's better now, just that she's lack of sleep and rest ...

So when yesterday hubby reached home, think at about 10:00pm plus? He came into the room and talk to me :) but I was feeding Javier and settling Javier ... 


Me and hubby didn't get to have our dinner till almost midnight time because of Javier ... Don't know what happened to him kept crying and also while feeding him :(

Feel so sad and fed up ... But I gave him pacifier cause both me and hubby were so hungry. I quickly go heat up all the food and prepare for hubby ... I ate a fast one cause Javier is crying again ...

So in the end hubby settle Javier for me cause I wash the plate and etc plus I'm already very tired and energy low ... Both of my legs and arms are feeling weak :(


But sad that hubby can't have his nap or even take a rest :( sorry hubby~ and thank you for all the concern, all your love ❤️❤️❤️ hubby went out for work at about 04:00am plus :( cause his store having some checking ...

Hope hubby will be able to go home early today ! ❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU~ hubby~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower