Tired :(

Today went to find hubby in the afternoon to settle documents ... The HDB, HLE document and need to be submit by coming Monday ... Friday it's a PH which is the Election Day, Saturday half day and then Sunday off day... 

So we have to rush and get ready all our documents by today, receive and settle by today no matter what. But glad that we did achieve to settle what we need...

MY CBS, bank statement, me and hubby's pay slip or my working hours. Really hope that HDB accept my working hours report as I left out a numbers of payslip >.< worry that they will reject and get us to re-submit all the documents once again :( pray hard~




Also went to open Javier savings account, as for myself, I did open an savings account as well :) but this time is OCBC bank haha

Went to HQ to collect hubby's pay slip and then took MRT back to CPP, helped hubby to settle his paper work and then went for shopping haha! 




We went popular, bought some file to file in our certificates and etc :) We went at the wrong time once again haha the queue was really long but the service is not that slow so waiting time still acceptable :)





Went kiddy palace after that haha bought the Robot Car Poli car toys again :P oops~ hehe! 



And also bought the 6m+ eating spoon for Javier ... Bought bowls for Jerald and Javier too ^^ have to be fair when getting Javier's stuff I will at least get one for Jerald as well, he will not feel left out and we daddy mummy being bias :)



After shopping we went for out dinner haha!!! Really feeling so hungry but bought the wrong food for myself so sad~ and I did not get to finish the fried dumplings and the noodle cause it doesn't taste that good as what I expected...



Lastly we went to value shop (randomly as it is having clearance sales) ... Bought the storage chairs, really having half price so I get hubby to purchase two. But now I wish I could have purchase more because it's really useful and it's half price. Worth it~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower