Back for blogger :)


It's been three days since I last post, was busy with Javier's baby shower preparation... Wrap goodie bags for guest hehe, DIY on my own~ 好有滿足感喔 ^,^

Feeling irritated yesterday when busy and prepare for Javier's baby shower ... Sighhhh~ so many people talking and giving comment, till I so fed up and lose my anger ... Too bad!


Hehe the day before baby shower, printed out Javier's photo for DIY goodie bags ... Photo credit to my elder sister ❤️ thanks for helping me with the baby shower preparation and through out the whole process as well~

Wanted to thank my family~ really appreciates what they have given and help ... Also all the endless love for me and my two prince ❤️ Thank you~ Love you all ^,^



As usually we ordered the baby's full month cake package from Swee Heng Bakery shop :) love their marble cake yum yum haha




Prince will be Blue, Princess will be pink! Hope I have the chance to order pink hahahahahaha~ :)

Yesterday really busy since morning I woke up and only slept for less than three hours ... Javier keep wake up for feeding sighhhh ...

Really sad that I busy till I didn't take any photos :( Sighhhh~ as was feeding Javier often, also didn't get to chat with the guest as well :( said hello no goodbye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower