Tiring day ...

Feeling very tired today ... Didn't get to sleep well although I have 4 to 5 hours of sleep :( just don't know why I can't sleep well ... My mind just won't shut off to sleep haha

Hubby today working stock take, might be coming home at tomorrow morning !? But I hope not :( and tomorrow hubby is working night shift again ... I miss you so much! Hubby~ ❤️


Hubby yesterday reached home after 06:00pm, really glad that he's home early :) because he haven been sleeping for almost two days :( poor thing! So I let hubby rest for a while after he took a shower ...

 
Once dinner is ready I wake hubby up :) poor hubby~ I love you ❤️❤️❤️ yup~ MIL always cook hubby's favorite food when hubby's home for dinner :) yummy~

Once we all done with dinner hubby went back to sleep :)


Once again~ during midnight, Javier's giving me a hard time :( sighhhh~ I seriously have no idea why and what happened :( kept crying, feed him milk also crying :( Sighhhh~ some more I'm all alone ... Sad

Really hope Javier will get better and don't cry so much during midnight. I'm really getting so tired, I'm dying if this kind of situation continue :( sad~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower