Shower baby Javier ^,^



Today it's my second day to shower baby Javier hehe~ really glad that I try out alone~ all by myself in the room :) sad that when Jerald's newborn time I didn't dare to shower for him, no experience :(

But I get to shower Jerald when he got older ❤️ now he's big boy soon and it's difficult to shower him and get him to wear clothes and change diapers hahaha


Hubby went out for work already ... Night shift, closing :( missing him so much! Sighhh~ most of the time I really wanted to slap myself for commenting and talk so much~ I wish I could shut the hell up.

Making hubby being difficulties all the time when my mood is very bad or even I got my temper shown on my stupid face :(

Want to tell myself please wake up! Refresh myself~ please stop thinking so much till I don't know who am I already ... This is really sad~ I think I need to calm down and find some entertainment if not it will become worst ... I don't want to make the house and this family upside down ...

I can do it! 加油再加油~ just tolerate and everything will be better and fine ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower