Hello~ it's Sunday ^.^


Today woke up before noon but have our meal during noon time haha MIL and Yessica, hubby's cousin brought us brunch :) they went Bugis Guan Yin temple for praying ...


粿條滷面 ! Yummy~~~ it has been quite some time since I last ate it haha I think is when before I deliver :)


收規華 Memotary Laspe Of Reason ...
It's really an awesome, exciting and complicated drama haha! Somehow I'm loved it :) 張繼聰~ 好帥!haha~ really find this guy so talented ^,^

While eating we were watching the HongKong drama series :) hehe! I have finished the show before hubby, watch it on "Starhub Go" apps ... 


Once finished eating Javier woke up to have his milk after that I place him in the living room on a small floor bed ^,^ cause hubby is still watching the drama haha he wanted to finish the last two episodes before going for work ... Silly hubby~ ❤️❤️❤️


Hehe before hubby prepare for work and go out for work, I snap photos of hubby and Jerald ^,^ it's quite difficult for hubby to get close to Jerald without Jerald pushing hubby away haha :) ❤️❤️❤️

Lastly I wanted to thank my family for coming down today ^,^ really enjoy chatting, gossip and have fun with you all when every run you all came to visit ❤️ nothing can express my love to you all !


Thank you for coming down today although it's just two hours? I appreciate and enjoy ^,^ Love you all~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower