Good night~ 13/09/2015


Hehe chubby Javier ❤️❤️❤️

Omg! Finally I'm done and settle down everything and lucky Javier fall asleep early :) 

Just done clearing the room a bit, took plain chill water for hubby :) washed all the milk bottle, Jerald's and Javier's milk bottle haha and put for sterilize ...

Throwback photo in the morning

Also help MIL with her medicine too... As I was busy, in laws trying to put Jerald for bed too! It's really a lot of effort to put Jerald for bed haha naughty boy always~

Today went out to meet my parent and elder brother, after that hubby :) went for a meal with my family before hubby ended his work ... It takes some time haha

We went off to Hougang mall around 7pm plus... We went NTUC B1 to buy some stuff, finally get to buy lemon for myself haha! Lemon water for tmr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower