I'm still awake ...

Feeling tired and sleepy ... 10 more minutes to reach 1am, but the lights is still on, hubby fall asleep but he haven go for his shower ... Sighhhh I'm the only one awake, feeling so so tired :( very sad~ nobody cares bout me when every time I'm feeling down ...


Javier is currently having his nap, but I think he will wake up for feeding soon... My body energy down actually but have no choice, I always have to force myself... Guess my body is not working well hahaha~ just hope my blood sugar will be better, have to control my diet and also drink plenty of plain water ! 

I CAN DO IT!!! FIGHTING~ 





Almost forgot that we bought this Air Purifier haha :) recently the haze is really bad, really hate the smoke sighhhh~ really bad for health, especially kids and elderly :(

So me and hubby purchase one more to place it at in laws room ... There's a promotion as well actually so we bought it :) $33.90 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower