Good evening :)

Wow~ the time now is already 07:00pm plus :) time pass really fast everyday haha when especially we have children at home ^,^

Today woke up at around 11:30am ... Feeling sleepy think it's because I woke up to eat the noodle haha :P went out at about 2pm :) me and hubby went to have our first meal hehe



It's been quite for a while since I last ate Scissor Curry Rice ^,^ yum yum~ Actually me and hubby plan to go Farrer Park FairPrice to buy some groceries but in the end we went NEX mall haha

Went there to buy Moon Cake :) really sad that we spent quite a lot on groceries :( sighhhh~ no choice we have to eat and home got two kids ... FIGHTING :)


Cause MIL ask me to buy some Moon Cake for my family :) or not I have to give my mum Red Packet to buy moon cake ... This Sunday is Moon Cake Festival ^,^


I bought the Durian Moon Cake from Four Season! Can't wait to taste it hehe! Have to store it in the freezer and have to thaw it before serving :) 8 mini moon cake for $49.90 ... The cheapest Durian moon cake I can find haha! It's a D13 durian ^,^ hope my family will like it~ but I forgotten that my brother don't eat durian oops :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower