Feeling sad ...

Hi~ good morning ... It's 7am now, today it's Friday :) Public Holiday! Lol~ Election Day ... It's my first time voting, feeling worried and scared ...



Just done feeding Javier ❤️❤️❤️ my chubby boy ^,^ I didn't get to sleep well since the day I delivered, no choice but to tolerate ... Really feels that my body can't take it anymore, breaking down soon or later :(

There always a lot of moment I feel like crying but I'm to tired to do so, was feeling very sad that no one could understand how I feel ... But the only thing is to tolerate all the moments ...

No matter how tired I am, how sad I am, how disappointed I am or even how heartbroken I am ... What I can do is to only fake a smile to everyone ...

Even my eyes are feeling so tired to cry ...  Eyes soring :( very painful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower