Waiting~

Currently waiting for my hubby to come home :) missing him so much and worry about him ... He didn't sleep for more and a day already, poor hubby! ❤️❤️❤️


Throwback selfie with Jerald in the afternoon before he go for bed and before I shower Javier ... Hehe ❤️❤️❤️

I went for shower once I feed Javier and he fall asleep straight :)


Hehe one more throwback photo of Jerald in the afternoon about 3pm plus just now ^,^ ❤️ I was having some Butterhead Lettuce and Cherry Tomato, I brought it to Jerald and his reactions was "wahhhh~" ...

He thought it's something that he could eat and something taste awesome haha funny boy~ so he took the cherry tomato and I guess he thought it's something sweet like chocolate or maybe biscuit hehe

My cute and funny boy always ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower