I'm glad~ :)

(Throwback photo during the morning)

Just put Jerald for bed as MIL ask for help, once again ... No choice, although I'm really tired and energy low :( it's my responsible ! 加油~ 


Glad that Jerald is asleep and~ Javier is sleeping soundly too :) I gave Javier pacifier and he's sleeping so deep now hehe~ last few days is really a disaster when settling Javier during midnight... Can't sleep and not enough sleep ...

(Throwback photo during hubby's birthday) 

Pity hubby~ he's must be the most tiring. Still need to go for work, ended work still need to face the two kids being so noisy. And also face my stupid idiot temper and nonsense ... Sighhhhh~ sorry I really can't help myself as I'm really tired and fed up that's why in the end my body language is shown and bad words came out from my smelly mouth ...

I didn't mean to ... Most of the time my brain just can't control my mental :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower