Heavy rain on Monday blueeeee ^.^


Currently having heavy rain now ... Has been raining since before 06:00pm? Hmmm and the time now is 06:55pm :) cooling weather, just nice for me which I need to cool down ... 

Having a bad emotional since afternoon... Sigh~ doesn't want to mention here~ cause it always reminds me of bad and sad things! It really hurts no matter what ...


In the afternoon at about 01:00pm plus I feed Jerald the Rainbow cake that my beloved sister deliver to me yesterday haha ❤️ I love the cake :) taste not bad actually haha~ but the whipped cream it's slightly a little too much ...


McCafe's upcoming promotion, new Rainbow cake, cost $4.95 ... And the RED VELVET Drinks! Is bacccccck ^,^ omgggg~ I want drink it hehe

I'm considering whether i want to buy the rainbow cake for Jerald birthday next month :) hehe~ shall discuss with hubby haha

I daring to post for the McCafe upcoming promotion it's because no one is viewing my blog I guess... Only sister and hubby reads my blog, no one else's ? Hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower