Good afternoon ...

Seriously I'm hating the haze so damn badly ~ the PSI is getting higher hourly sighhhh! Why do they have to do such evil thing ... Destroying the earth, environment and human :( this is really so bad~


Javier woke up early today, 7:30am roughly ... Later my parent and sister coming to visit my two prince, but hubby is still sleeping ... My poor hubby came home at about 8am plus, chit chat for a while with me and MIL before he go for shower after that we have meal together ... 

Roughly bout nearly 10am hubby finally go for bed :( poor thing !!! So sad that he have to do this kind of shit for this kind of sucks company :( Today he's working midnight shift again, closing :( have to wake up at about 3pm plus to prepare for work ... As he's paper is still not complete yet ...


Today I'm feeling tired too and not sure why, having headaches so badly :( plus the haze is making me more uncomfortable ... Worry bout the two kids and the elderly too ...

The more I worry is hubby :( he still have to go for work with this kind of bad haze whereby I guess there will be no much sales ? ... May god bless everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower