Enjoy my Saturday~ Thank you :)

Good evening~ :) feeling so happy today~ hehe! Nope~ I should said feeling very blissful and happy when every time my family specially came to visit me and my two Prince ^,^ really love them so much ❤️❤️❤️ really thankful for them to spend their time to visit me :)


Hehe my two Prince woke up quite early today and I didn't get to sleep :( no choice but to let hubby rest and sleep more as he have to work ... I know he's tired so most of the time when hubby is off I won't ask him to look after our two Prince ... Especially Javier cause when feeding, it takes sometime and so as changing the diapers haha I know hubby doesn't like to do this task ~


I only gave hubby easy job haha to look after Jerald! Our naughty boy hehe ^,^ play with him, feed him, chase him haha 

I know hubby sees me tired to look after the two princes and he wanted to help me too ... But I always told him it's ok I can handle and just ask him to get some rest ... Cause I rather I myself one person used up the energy than both of us used up our energy. I also told hubby about what I think of it too :)



Hehe me and hubby's first meal of the day~ yup! Always have brunch when every time we woke up, the time have already passed 11:30am. Reaching noon time too ... 

Both me and hubby really feeling tired and also tired of eating outside haha so we decided to eat instant noodle hehe



Yup~ hubby ask me to cook :( if I can stir fried and cook other than instant noodle I will do it just because I know MIL type, she doesn't really like ppl to touch her kitchen as she likes clean instead of dirty and oily haha

Just a small matter, a little dirty and oily she will clean up and wipe everything ... So I don't get a chance to cook for hubby and my two Prince ... This is my wish to cook rice and stir fried food for my family :( 

But I do believe in future I will have this days ^,^ I want to cook and feed my hubby, hubby's parent, my two Prince and my family till their tummy become big and round hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower