Monday blueeee?


Hello~ good morning to me, although the time is reaching noon soon ... having headache, very bad headache. Didn't get to sleep much :( 

Naughty Jerald ❤️ came into the room and find me while I'm sleeping ... He went to take a low chair and open the door while hubby is preparing for work in the toilet. I was sleeping but I didn't sleep soundly cause Jerald keep making noise :(


Sighhhhh~ only slept less than four hours :( cause Javier is really giving me a hard time ... Woke up at nearly 4:00am till almost 7am than fall asleep... I prefer day than night... 


Same goes to hubby, he reached home at about almost 4:00am plus when j was feeding Javier ... He bought noodle for me, so he waited for me to settle Javier and then eat with me ... 

Silly hubby ❤️ but I went to eat with hubby first and than went back to settle Javier :( hubby just went for work, poor thing ... Missing hubby so much ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower