Heartbroken ...



Yup! My heart is broken today ... I don't want mention much but only say that my Jerald was at the living climbing the sofa, out of sudden he fell off and knock his chin on the low table... Bite his lips and then bleeds ...

But I was in the room feeding Javier while in laws are looking after Jerald ... But MIL was sitting just besides him and WATCHING TV DRAMAS! How awesome~?

When he falls didn't sayang him but blame him for being so naughty? When he bleeds doesn't even know how to stops and settle? Take tissue paper able to stop the bleeding ??? This is the first time I heard! The more you use paper the blood will lose more ...


I took the handkerchief and soak with water trying to stop the bleeding, but somehow I was being stop by MIL ... She ask me not to use as the cloth will be stained and difficult to wash??? 

I wanted to raise my voice ! Is the child important or washing the cloth more important ???? HELLO~ it's bleeding so badly~

But overall I tolerate, I keep calm, I show my positive sides all along ... Just because of this family ... I can be hurt, I can tolerate, I can torture myself~! BUT I'm sorry~ I won't bring down my family or even more, my KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower