What's wrong ???


Now you all could understands how I feel when I'm pregnant with Javier ... I still go for work, go out at about 1pm plus then reach home passed 10:30pm ... I still need to shower and settle down after that put Jerald to sleep ... Some time I feel hungry still unable to get a chance to eat but put Jerald for bed first ...so almost every day I get to sleep passed 1am ...

Now you told me that you're really tired and unwell ok I understand cause I experience before ... I also mention that I midnight also wake up and feed Javier, you told me that you wake up early at 6 or 7am and I still can sleep ...


Haha are you joking me !??? I woke up at midnight two to three times till morning 9 or 10am then able to sleep well ... By then when the time I fall asleep Jerald wake up and disturb ... 

Imagine I sleeps at 1 or 2am EVERY SINGLE DAY? And wake up every two to three hours ? EVERY SINGLE DAY ... You wanted to compare who sleeps the most or rest more isn't it ???


Ok! Now~ come I talk about it ...

You go to bed at about 1:30am the latest maybe as sometimes Jerald delay ... Then you able to sleep through the whole night till 6 or 7am, sometime 8am ... But midnight wake up to go toilet and pee ...

So you're able to sleep roughly about 5 to 6 hours DAILY ! Then how bout me ??? If I sleep at 2am the most and woke up at 4:30am at least ( I did see the time when every time Javier wake up and drink milk) 


Once done feeding I sleep back at about nearly 6am, which the time you get to wake up ... Then after two to three hour again I have to wake up and feed Javier ... So overall I only get to sleep for 3 to 4 hours DAILY !!!

SPEECHLESS !!! Really~ I'm speechless ...

Most of the time ... Now I wanted to complain, wanted to comment, wanted to get upset or even mad at every single thing ... It's just because some people have no consideration, I'm suffering and no one could ever understands ! 


I keep telling myself ~ ... Don't ever talk back, RESPECT the elderly NO MATTER WHAT, be kind in whatever the situation is, be understanding and help out ... 

I knew they are elderly like to talk and nag or even say things that we 20s and 30s people doesn't like to hear ... And even more they are my husband parents, which I have to shut up and do nothing. Just to see them being like this everyday, talking to me like this every day ...


I just need some simple respect that's all and the most PEACE ! I don't ask for more ...

Don't worry I will always keep my promise not to show my temper, my stupid attitude, keep all the comments to myself, one eyes open and one eyes close, one ear in and one ear out ... 


Happy ending ...


Photos credits to Google Search Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower