TGIF ! :)

Enjoyed my Friday ❤️❤️❤️~ with hubby and my big boy Jerald ^,^ Actually planned to go Polyclinic, walk-in for my after delivered check up appointment ... And also planned to go HDB to ask regarding bout the HLE ...

(Image from Google Search)

(Image from Google Search)

In the end me and hubby brought Jerald out... We went Aljunied to collect my free gift from my boss who helped me to register ... As what hubby told me... We spend some time waiting for the bus, some time to walk all the way into the factory, also spend time to walk back to the bus stop ...

(Image from Google Search)

It's a free gift for NTUC membership ... I didn't notice that I have a free gift till they mail me a letter ... I was also surprise to see my payslip for last month, cause there was a"NTUC Membership" written at a corner ... So I asked hubby what's was it about doing on my payslip? 

So hubby did explain to me and it's a long explanation so~ I will not type it out here haha! Yup~ I'm lazy to do so ...


We went to City Square mall after the collection :) went to have our first meal, feed Jerald some noodle but just for a while only he wanted to get out of his pram ... So no choice I have to bring him around the corner when I let hubby to have his meal ...


Naughty Jerald ~ haha! And also just playing for a while I brought him back to hubby so that I'm able to have my meal too ... So we take turns to eat haha


Hehe hubby brought Jerald to Arcade when I was having my meal :) I was so happy that he's having fun, it's really been quite some times since we last brought him out :(

Due to the haze we've got no choice >.< hope there will be more time and chances for us to bring our kids out and have fun :)


Know what~!? Brought Jerald for hair cut today! HAHA~ it was a totally disaster -_-  I wanted to scream at Jerald, almost!~ hahaha ! Jerald struggled, wanted to get off my lap ( I put and hug him on my lap to have his hair cut), wanted shake the shaver away from his head by using his hand~ OMG! 

Anybody can tolerate this kind of active behavior from a child! Totally~ ... Smack forehead !!! Hahaha


But really glad that the lady manage to settle Jerald's hair ASAP~ and she's so daring to do it :D as I believe she have the experience haha! It cost $24, actually it worth the price, it's specially for toddler and kids to have thier haircut...

They have free balloon, free lollipops, free stickers and the most professional ... The shaver they used is really meant for toddler and kids ... It will not be hurt and got cut no matter how active the kids are :) Example~ Jerald! Hahahaha

That's all for my Friday ^,^ happy weekends ~ ❤️❤️❤️ Good Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower