Hubby's special day ❤️ hehe

Today is hubby's special day ^,^ Went City Square Mall, me and hubby brought Jerald along hehe ❤️❤️❤️





Oops! I can't stop myself to have fast food every time :P but wanted to thank hubby for always letting me to make my choice~ I feel bad to let hubby eat fast food and me too! Regretted when every time I've finished the food :(

Really have to control our diet omg~ especially my sugar level sighhhh~ really stress up! Really need to control myself from eating all this junk food ! JIAYOU~ haha



6 months - 12 months (Javier's)

Went to FOX and bought clothes for both of my Lovely Prince hehe ❤️❤️❤️



18 months - 24 months (Jerald's)

Actually wanted to purchase 3 years clothes for Jerald but sadly for 3 years onward it's a mix and match ... For tops and bottom~

I bought it for 4 pcs for $40 ... There's also 2 pcs for $25 :)


(Wefie ❤️ while waiting for bus to City Square Mall in the afternoon today :D)

We went home at 7pm plus, we took MRT train to Boon Keng and then we walk home ... Bought some fresh baked  bread and birthday cake from Swee Heng Bakery Shop.

We reached Boon Keng at about 7.30pm ... While walking home our dear big Prince fall asleep haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower