Bed time? Haha


Finally I get to settle down all I needed to ... 10PM plus MIL bring Jerald over to thier room and prepare for bed time... I also glad that Javier is sleeping already, fed him and changed diapers ... Hope Javier sleeps soundly :) hehe


Just now I used my own strength and all of my energy to change the bed sheet haha can't believe I can manage to change it all by myself and still surprise that I still have the ox energy Lol~ haha

Yup~ The bed is really heavy... Nowadays all the bed is really heavy so be careful of your back? Spine? when changing the bed sheet? Haha now the generation is already different ... Everything are changing, or I should say upgrading? Sighhhh


Missing hubby since the time he went out for work, sad that I didn't hug him and kiss goodbye before he goes for work... Cause I was carrying Javier and entertaining my family as they visit me in the afternoon ... 

But really happy that Jerald kissed hubby omgggg! It's the first time hehe Lips~ kissing and Jerald was so shy after kissing hubby on the lips hehe

Hope hubby will be home early after his work ... The haze is really so bad so bad now~ PSI is already 300+ currently, tomorrow all the primary and secondary schools will be closed... I guess all the students and teacher must be happy ? Hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower